Start your Business in Dubai
Setup your startup
In line with Dubai Future Foundations’ role in shaping the future of Dubai, to accelerate the development of Dubai’s innovation ecosystem, we are now offering a licensing service to all our startups and entrepreneurs looking to establish their businesses in the UAE.
In partnership with TECOM Group, a member of Dubai Holding and founder of the startup-enabling platform, in5, Dubai Future Foundation will offer simplified business setup services for startups and entrepreneurs.
Startups will be part of the dynamic creative and innovative community of Area 2071, where members have access to a network of strategic partners, other entrepreneurs, and investors.
3-year-business license with exclusive fees for operation within AREA 2071 and DCC including Dubai Outsource City (DOC), Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), Dubai Production City (DPC), and Dubai Science Park (DSP) – subject to availability.
Part of industry-specific ecosystems within AREA 2071, and In5.
Participation in networking opportunities and knowledge sharing events and initiatives run by AREA 2071, In5 and the Dubai Creative Clusters Authority.
Opportunity to conduct business with other companies within AREA 2071 and Dubai Creative Clusters.
Executive Desk and/or Executive Office at In5 Innovation Centre. Commercial Office of 800-1500 Sq. Ft. (Unfurnished and not serviced office) at Dubai Outsource City (“DOC”), Dubai International Academic City (“DIAC”), Dubai Production City (“DPC”), and Dubai Science Park (“DSP”) – subject to availability
The license will be for operating business segments in the DCC, in accordance with DCCA laws, rules and regulations. The exclusive license fee will be for the first three years from the date of incorporation. Thereafter, the DCCA standard rates will be applicable.
Application/ Registration Fees
One off setup cost.
As per DCCA prevailing Policy (i.e. 1 Visa allocation per 80 Sq. Ft. of the leased office space). The exclusive rate is applicable on up to 4 visas.
The Entrepreneur/Company must be approved under the Dubai Future Foundation Program.
Executive Desk and/or Executive Office will be offered for a team of up to 4 members.
Commercial Office discounts will be applicable up to the 800-1500 Sq. Ft. office if license holder would like to upgrade from an executive desk into a commercial office.
Subsidized licensing fees.
- AED1000/ Annum for a commercial license, including three activities within the same segment.
- AED 1000/ for each additional segment with one activity. Additional activities will be charged.
- Subsidized license fees for Publishing, Broadcasting, Advertising & Communication, and Manufacturing will be charged at the discretion of DCCA
Visa to be provided at cost.
Visa processing fees will be charged at direct cost. (refer Appendix 1)
- Executive Desk and/or Executive Office at in5 Innovation Centre.
- Commercial Office of 800-1500 Sq. Ft. (Unfurnished and not serviced office) at DOC, DIAC, DPC, and DSP – subject to availability
AED.1,000/Month – Furnished Executive Desk
AED.2,500/Month – Furnished Executive Office
- The proposed license fees will be effective from the date of incorporation and the first issuance date of the license up to a maximum of 3 years.
- The exclusive visa rate is applicable up to a maximum of 4 visas.
- DCCA rates are subject to change provided that DCCA or In5 notifies DFF of such change.
- The variable costs (FM, electricity, service charges) are not included in the office cost and will be accounted for separately.
- The Innovation Centre stay is limited to an initial period of 5-months (subject to further extension by In5 Management).
In partnership with